01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : Sephora VIB Spring Sale Haul! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sephora VIB Spring Sale Haul!

34


Sephora had their VIB sale this weekend, so you know I had to pop in and pick a few items up! Sephora offers a special 10%-15% discount, to their "loyal: customers, based on VIB level. If you have spent a certain amount of money at Sephora, which is not very hard to do :-), you would be considered a VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider). They usually email you to let you know that your in the club! Anywhooooo! So I went on Saturday, after battling the worst cold of life, in hopes to score some major deals, on a bunch of items I've been wanting, but have been to frugal to buy - aka CHEAP!


When I got to my Sephora, which already is the crappiest Sephora of LIFE! I had my mental list ready, and knew what I wanted. Let's just say they were sold out of 90% of what I wanted. Heads up girlfriends, if you plan on taking advantage of this sale, do it the day it opens to make sure you get exactly what you want! I was lucky to get the items I got, for they were the last ones left! At any rate, sick and all, I picked up what I could find, and decided I would purchase the rest of the items online. I like online shopping, but sometimes I am not patient, and don't want to wait for shipping, lol.





Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick





I have been wanting to try these out for quite some time. I'm sure you already know how popular they are! The name Lolita ring a bell?!?! So freaking popular that I was lucky to even get this color. I got the last one girl!! Talk about fate, lol. The color I have is "Bachelorette." It is a super pretty dark reddish fuchsia color. I don't have anything like it. Now, I am not a HUGE fan of a matte lip. I mean, I love how they look, but not so much how they feel, you know what I mean?!? I don't think I will have a problem with this though, it seems moisturizing although it drys matte.




This color is seriously going to last you ALL day. I tried to wipe the swatch off, and it wouldn't budge. Even after a shower you could still slightly see it! So if you want a long wearing lip product, definitely check these out!



Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation





I have heard so many great things about this foundation, that I HAD to get it! I have combo skin, I guess you can say. I hear it is really good for oily skin. Living in FL, this time of year until about October, the humidity is insane, and makes my skin really oily, so I hope this little guy will help me out! It is an oil free, full to medium coverage foundation, which I like. Sometimes we all need a little extra cover, ya know! This is also supposed to look amazing in photo's another plus, making this foundation all around, GOD in a bottle!

Again this is another super popular item. Girl, I got the last damn one in my shade!! I was about to lose my mind at this point! :-)





Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser





I really wanted to try this cleanser out. I have heard so much about it. I already have some sort of a skin care routine (check out my current skin care routine), but like everything, that can always be adjusted. This is also an all natural product, that is supposed to be really healthy for your skin. Can't wait to try it out! 


Benefit POREfessional Primer
 




I have tried this primer before, but I don't know, I kind of thought it was ok after a while. I wanted to give it another shot, so I purchased the cute baby size. I really love Benefits packaging. I think it is so cute. And the name is so catchy! Plus you can't help but grab little baby items on your way to the cash register. That's how
they get you, lol!

This is supposed to be really good for minimizing the appearance of  pores. I have really large pores around my nose area on my cheeks. I will say though, that since I have changed up my skincare, they have definitely decreased.

I would love to see how this works with the Makeup Forever HD Foundation. Let me know if you would like a review on this, or any other product in this haul! :-)




Rosebud Perfume Co. - Minted Rose Lip Balm




Lastly I picked this fella up on my way to pay, lol. Honestly, my lips were hella chapped at this point in my shopping, from being sick, and this caught my eye! I used it as soon as I walked out of the store. It smells really good. Minty but not over bearing. It is seriously the BEST lip balm I have ever used. No joke! I can't stop using it! It moisturizes your lips sooooooo good, making your lips feel soft, but not sticky. I even applied it before I used a matte lipstick yesterday, and my lips stayed moisturized throughout the day. So if you are in the market for a new lip balm go pick this up!


Ok loves, that's the last of my haul. I am going to order a few items online today that, my store didn't have. One item being the Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Eyeliner! Hopefully it's not sold out online! Wish me luck dolls!




SOUND OFF!! Did you do any shopping this weekend? How about at the Sephora sale? What did you get? What items are your favorite, and what do you recommend I purchase next? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you! 

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38