01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : March 2015 Ipsy Haul 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

March 2015 Ipsy Haul

34


Yay! It's Ipsy time! 

If you don't know what an Ipsy bag is, you are in for a treat. Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription bag, that you can receive every month for only $10. Just like Birchbox, it comes with about 5 beauty samples. If you want to know more about beauty subscription boxes check out my March Birchbox Review.



There is nothing like receiving pink mail. Every month, I get so excited when I open up my mail box, and see a bright pink envelope sitting inside. Am I the only one who keeps the envelope for a few day's before throwing it out? Lol. I really love this months bag! The colors are so vibrant and springy! I think they did a great job. What do you think? Once I opened my bag I was even happier. I am rarely ever disappointed by what I receive in my Ipsy bags.

On to the bag...



1. Skyn Iceland "Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels"

I think this is pretty cool. I enjoy eye treatments. Lately I have been lacking in the sleep department, so these should come in handy. It says you can use it once a week for a quick under eye treatment. I love the fact that they put two in the bag! SCORE!


2. Acure "Day Cream"

I love the sample sizes you get. Like look at this. It is going to last me for quite some time. So, this is a day cream for after cleansing your face, and prior to makeup (if you wear makeup). I actually tried this out yesterday, and I am not impressed. I don't like the smell of it. I can't use products that smell weird. Am I the only one like that? I also feel it did not apply to my skin very smooth. I put it on after cleansing and toning my face. I don't know. My makeup didn't look as flawless as it normally does either. Right now I am not in love with this, but I will give it another chance before I totally rule it out.


3. NYX - Butter Lipstick in "Hunk"

This was the best part of the bag for me. I LOVE lipsticks. When I pulled this out I was like HAAAYYYY! I really like NYX lipsticks. I have never tried their butter lipsticks, but have heard great things about them. I can't wait to wear this. The formula seems amazing. It is so soft and creamy. The color is so pretty to. I don't have anything in this shade. I love berry colors!


I think this color would look great on all skin tones, especially brown skin beauties! That is one swipe girl. Like is that not bomb.com or what?! I actually think I am going to wear this color today lol. I am in LOVE!


4. Marsk - Mineral Eye Shadow in "Fifty Shades"

This was my second favorite part of the bag. First can we talk about the name. Isn't that cute? Lol. I have never heard of this company before. Have you? I think I am a fan after receiving this though. I love loose pigments and shadows. They are so fun to use. They give your eyes an extra pop. I really like this color. I don't own anything like it. It is like a gunmetal greyish color with tiny silver flecks in it. I think this would create the perfect smokey eye for a date night or girls night out. Again, look how much product you get just in this sample. This is going to last for FOREVER!


5. Crown - C224 "Oval Concealer" Brush

Ok, this might be my second favorite item in the bag lol. I am a total brush hoarder. You can never have to many brushes, right?! This is my second time receiving a Crown Brush in my Ipsy bag. I loved the first one. I use it everyday. So I was really excited to receive another one. Crown brushes are awesome. They are inexpensive and durable. This brush is perfect for applying concealer to the under eye area. I cannot wait to use it.


Well that wraps up my Ipsy Haul. I hope you all enjoyed it. I must say that this month I definitely like my Ipsy bag WAY more then my Birchbox. I feel I got better products over all in my Ipsy bag. I love every single item I received. How do you feel about your bag? Did you like your Ipsy better then your Birchbox? I don't know lately Birchbox has been kinda eh to me. I hope next month is better.

Have a beautiful Sunday beauties! 



SOUND OFF! What monthly beauty subscription do you receive? Do you get an Ipsy Bag? Did you like yours? Let me know in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you! 










Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38