01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : March BirchBox Unboxing 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

March BirchBox Unboxing

34

If you've never heard of Birchbox, you might be living under a rock! You should check! :-). Subscription boxes are  EVERYTHING right now. It's like receiving a surprise gift every month! What girl doesn't love gifts right?! This box is $10 a month, and is filled with beauty items from makeup to hair. Once you set up your account on www.birchbox.com you are able to let them know the types of items you are interested in receiving, so they don't send you things you don't need. I like that part. So if you are all about hair items you can select to only receive that, or if you are like and want it ALL, girl you CAN have it all! You get 5 sample items from various companies, but as you will see in the pictures below many of the sample sizes are pretty darn big which is awesome!

Ok, let me show you what I got, that's what you are here for right?!





So every month the box looks completely different. This month they have a cute Spring color theme going on. Once you open the box the first thing you will see is a cute little card explaining the theme of the box. This month was "Creativity". Cute right?


These are the items I received this month. I am not gonna lie, at first I was like BLEH! I get some type of hairspray every month I have had enough of that lol. The other items at first glance were ok as well. But now that I am looking at them again I'd say not so bad!


This is supposed to be a blowout spray. It is from a company called Amika, have you heard of them? I haven't. I don't really blow dry my hair, as it is natural. But once I do I will let you know how I feel about it. It smells good though, which is a MUST for me.


Ok, if someone knows how to pronounce this item PLEASE let your girl know. Lol. I pulled this out of the box and was like huh? As from what I can read it is a moisturizer which is bomb because my face has been so dry lately. It felt smooth. I will get back to you on how it feels on my face. 



You get this little box in your box. It's like a surprise inside of a surprise. This part made me really happy, because I got a full size matte lipstick and a pretty nail polish. I think this boosted my boxes score from a 4 to a 7!




At first glance I thought this was a nail polish. I mean doesn't it look like nail polish to you? Lol. BUT, unbeknownst to me it is actually a highlighter for the face! How cool is that! It is a gorgeous color especially for brown girls such as myself. It isn't super glittery either. It feels buttery and it doesn't apply patchy. I think I am going to like it a lot! I have never used a liquid highlighter, so I am super excited to try it out.  


I am in LAAA OVEE with this shade girl! It is from a company called Model Cosmetics. I have never heard of them before which is really cool. I like trying out new brands. The shade I got is "Dusk Till Dawn" It is like the perfect nudey, pinky, brown.




It kind of reminds me of "Lolita" from KatVonD (which I will be reviewing next week. I have the lipstick not the liquid lipstick). It's MATTE to, but it has a little moisture to it. It doesn't seem drying like a lot of matte lipsticks.


Last but not least, I got these makeup remover wipes from the company Yes To. I LOVE this brand, I actually have a few of their facial washes (stay tuned for my skincare routine). They are all natural and cruelty free. Two things love! I am excited to use these wipes. They smell amazing too. I have yet to find the perfect makeup remover wipe. All the ones I use are way to drying! Maybe these will be the ones! :-)


SOUND OFF! What beauty boxes do you like? Did you get your Birchbox yet? Would you like an update on these products? Speak your mind in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you. 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38