01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : Fat Burning 20 Minute At Home Workout 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fat Burning 20 Minute At Home Workout

34


Fitness Fridays 


 



"When you think about quitting, think about why you started"


Happy Fitness Friday loves! I just started doing this workout this week, and let's just say it's pretty freaking awesome! SO awesome, I had to share it with you of course! As much as I want to lose weight, be fit, and active, I don't have time to do long workouts. So I try to get an intense workout in, that last from 20-30 minutes, 5 days a week. As long as I can spark my heart rate, and sweat, I feel accomplished. HIIT workouts are my favorite! Especially for burning fat, which is my main goal at the moment. HIIT stands for High-intensity interval training. These are short intense workouts, followed by quick recovery periods. To reap the benefits from workouts like these, you have to give the workout your all during the intense part. This will increase your heart rate, allowing you to burn more fat in a shorter period of time. Another great thing about these types of workouts, is that the only equipment you need, is your body, and a stop watch. These are perfect for doing at home. If time is of the essence for you, try this workout!




20 Minute HIIT Workout


Jumping Jacks - 50 Seconds
-10 Second Rest 
Run in Place - 50 Seconds
 -10 Second Rest 
Push Ups - 50 Seconds
 -10 Second Rest 
Side Plank (right side) - 35 Seconds
Side Plank (left side) - 35 Seconds
Plank - 30 Seconds
 -10 Second Rest 
Mountain Climbers - 50 Seconds
 -10 Second Rest 
High Knees - 50 Seconds
 -10 Second Rest 
Crunches - 50 Seconds
 -10 Second Rest 
Jump Squats - 50 Seconds
 -10 Second Rest 
Lunges - 50 Seconds
-10 Second Rest 

Repeat
 

* If you want a bit of a challenge, do the planks by elevating  your feet on your couch.


At first, this may look a bit intimidating. I know my first time doing it I thought I was going to die, lol! Try it out a few times, as long as you give each try your all, that's all that matters. You can perfect it along the way. 



SOUND OFF! What are your favorite types of workouts? Do you workout at home? Do you think you will try this workout? Let me know how you feel in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you!

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38