01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : DIY Coconut-Mango Lip Gloss 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

DIY Coconut-Mango Lip Gloss

34
Beauty Made Easy-Series


Hey love bugs! I feel like I have been in a hiatus, but I'm back with a simple, and easy do it yourself beauty product! If you have been visiting with me, you know I love making my own beauty products. Not only is it a fun process, but it's an awesome feeling to know the products you are using on your body are all natural, and you made them!

What girl doesn't love a good lip product? Especially one without the harsh toxins that can be found in store brought products?! Weather you are experienced at making your own products, or a first timer, this deliciously, soothing gloss can be whipped up in your kitchen in no time.This recipe combines 4 natural ingredients that can be found in your local grocery store, to create an amazing sheen your lips will gladly thank you for. I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did.

Let's make it! 



You will need...

Get ready to create supple glossy lips with the added bonus of healing and soothing quality's 

1. Liquefy coconut oil by microwaving it for a 5-10 seconds (you can also heat it over a stove top in a small saucepan set over low heat)

2.Combine all ingrediants in a small bowl and stir thoroughly

3. Pour into a resealable small jar or container before the mixture solidifies. 

Apply gloss as needed using finger tips or a lip brush

*If you decide to make this - post a picture on Instagram with #beautymadeeasy. I'd love to see it!

SOUND OFF! Do you enjoy creating your own beauty products? Do you like homemade beauty products post? Would you like to see more of these? Let me know in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you! 



Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38