01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : City Color Cosmetics "Be Matte" Blush Review & Swatches 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

City Color Cosmetics "Be Matte" Blush Review & Swatches

34


These just might be my all time favorite blushes of LIFE honey! If you are a blush hoarder such as myself, you definitely have to try these out if you haven't already. The pigmentation is out of this WORLD, and they are super inexpensive! They range in price from $1.99 - $4.99 a piece, and look how much product you get. I brought all three of these last year August, and it looks like I haven't even touched them. So if you are looking for a great blush that is inexpensive and pigmented, girl the search stops here, this one is for you.


They have a total of 8 shades, so you have a decent selection to choose from... 




I love the packaging of this product. To me it looks very sleek with the black pan and bold writing. It doesn't look cheap either. I hate when inexpensive products look cheap. Like yeah I know I am paying less then $3.00 for you, but at least make me feel like I paid $10 lol. I also like that you can see the actual product, vs having to open it up to see what it looks like. This saves so much time for me, I see the color I want, grab it and go. I love the fact that this is a matte blush. I am more a matte kind of girl. I have combo/oily skin, so I don't really do the dewy look unless I'm feeling bold lol. There is not one ounce of shimmer in this product, not everyday do I want to look like a disco ball lol (only on the weekends :-)).


These are the colors I have. GURRRL, do you see the pigmentation though! Like, WHAT! I got the pictures as true to color as I possibly could. I love these colors, they are perfect for Spring and Summer. They give your cheeks life. I am so serious. You can go from looking like a "The Walking Dead" zombie to "I just woke up like dis" with one sweep of your brush. Make sure you are light handed with this, a little goes a lonnnngggg way, so don't get to excited. I made that mistake the first time I applied it lol. Luckily they are super blendable, and easy to blend out if you do posses the powers of a heavy hand.


These swatches were literally one swipe! You see what I mean by you need a light hand for them lol? My favorite color is "Blackberry" I use it for my everyday look. It is a pretty mauve pink that gives my cheeks a natural flushed look. "Dragonfruit" is totally Barbie pink on the cheeks. It is a bright pink that I think would compliment all skin tones used properly. For all my girls who love a peachy color blush you have got to try "Fresh Melon". It is a perfect wash of melony peach on the cheeks. It looks GORG with a nude lip and simple eye.


SOUND OFF!
Have you tried or own any of these blushes? Which ones do you have? Do you like them? What is your favorite blush? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below. I'd love to hear from ya! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38