01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : My Orange Obsession 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Orange Obsession

34
I recently noticed I have a slight obsession with ORANGE! I have never really liked the color orange ever a day in my life. I prefer pinks and purples and BLACK! But when it comes to makeup orange color's are definitely starting to stand out to me. I just want to wear shades of orange on my face everyday!
(Sidebar - I know these are not the best quality pictures, I hope to have a real camera very soon to produce better quality pictures for you all) :-)





Product Details
Eyeshadow - (Lid) City Color Cosmetics "Intense Blush Quad 2"
(Crease & Inner Corner) Too Faced "Chocolate Bar" Eyeshadow Palette, City Color Cosmetics "Intense Blush Quad 2" 
Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless "Toffee Caramel" & "Coconut"
Concealer - Stilla Stay All Day "Deep"
Highlight - L.A. Girl Pro Conceal "Fawn"
ELF Baked Blush "Peachy Cheeky"
Setting Powder's - Rimmel Stay Matte "Transparent", BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow
Contour - Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder "Mocha" 
Blush - City Color Cosmetics "Intense Blush Quad 2"
Mascara - Tarte "Lights Camera Lashes", L'oreal "Voluminous Carbon Black"
Lashes - Ardell "Demi Wispies"
Lips - Black Radiance "5112"


SOUND OFF! What is your current makeup color obsession? I'd love to know!


  

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38