01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : Olivia Pope the Scandalious Fashionista 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Olivia Pope the Scandalious Fashionista

34
Gladiator's around the world have waited for this day! The Return of Scandal! Not only is this an EPIC show that is highly addictive, but I enjoy watching it to see what the fashionista Ms. Olivia Pope will be wearing! She is by far one of the most fashion savvy ladies on T.V.
The Limited even has their own Olivia Pope collection so we can dress like her. So in honor of of the show’s season four return, premiering tonight at 10pm on ABC #TGIT, I have a few of my favorite looks worn by her! I hope you will be tuning in tonight ladies!







Let me know your thoughts of tonight's episode after the premier! Oh and we can't forget about How To Get Away With Murder! Yay!


Peace, Love, & Happiness

Alethea

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38