01 02 03 The Power of The Pretty : Have a drink...lose some weight 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Have a drink...lose some weight

34
A drink of Apple Cider Vinegar that is! 


Ok, I know what you're thinking. Ew right? I thought the same thing, like you want me to drink that stuff? I'll gladly pass. But I have found away to drink it and not taste that wretched God awful sour taste! This little cocktail has been apart of my diet during my weight loss journey. Hopefully it will help you in reducing that unwanted belly fat from the holiday's that just won't go away!


Let's get technical for a minute. Apple Cider Vinegar is known to cause weight reduction by, acting as an appetite suppressant which increases your body's metabolic rate, and reducing water retention. Now this weight reduction isn't going to happen over night of course. You need to incorporate this along with daily exercise routine and healthy eating habits.

Time for a drink!

I love Green Tea which is another metabolism booster! These two work perfect together add in some honey and lemon, which both have tons of amazing health benefits, and you just might have a tiny piece of heaven in a cup lol! In the mornings I mix in with my hot tea 1 tablespoon on ACV (with "The Mother" in it), 1 tablespoon of Honey, and 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice. I drink this once a day and honestly it taste pretty good. I've done this for about a year and it definitely decreases my appetite, allowing me to not over indulge and make healthier choices. Now what works for me may not work for you but like anything else it's always worth trying something new, you never know what might happen!

Peace, Love, & Happiness

Alethea
Red wine vinegar contains natural antioxidants

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_5412381_red-wine-vinegar-health-benefits.html
Red wine vinegar contains natural antioxidants

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_5412381_red-wine-vinegar-health-benefits.html

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38